(2) ROOM-LIGHT feasability: Dynamic LED-light as treatment for depressed patients in inpatient wards - a feasibility trial
(3) ROOM-LIGHT efficacy: Dynamic LED-light versus usual care for depressed inpatients. A randomised clinical trial
(4) ROOM-LIGHT 1:1 NY PSYKIATRI BISPEBJERG: Optimizing daylight and dynamic LED artificial light in a new building class 2020 construction using Lattitude Compensated Architectural Lighting (L-CAL)
(5) Daylight and Green Cities
Workshop: Daylight and Green Cities – Aarhus
The workshop builds on the unique interdisciplinary nature of the Daylight Academy and assembles international experts to establish a framework that enables the design of urban areas to maximize the benefits of daylight, as well as the design of green solutions for buildings based on daylight. A major recent trend of urbanization is to bring nature in all its forms back into urban design and thereby cities. Catchwords are green cities, green and blue infrastructure, or nature-based solutions. Urban designers realize that built infrastructure cannot provide all the services that urban people depend on, or these grey infrastructures can only do it in a more costly way than green infrastructure (ecosystems, vegetation and soils) or blue infrastructure (rivers, lakes, and wetlands). The future of cities will depend on integrating nature-based solutions with engineering technical innovation, and acknowledging that human beings depend on nature experiences and natural environments. Green and blue infrastructures have been shown to improve life quality and health (both psychological and physical) and such urban ecology is at the forefront of major funding agencies and public initiatives at national level and local level in all major cities.
Supported by Daylight Academy: https://daylight.academy
In collaboration with: Christoph Kueffer and Bruno Bueno
(6) Healthy School: Light - Air - Sound
The project integrates daylight, natural ventilation and acustic natural materials to improve light, air and sound quality at schools.
Vilhelm Hammershøi: Støvkornenes dans i solstrålerne