New Interventions in Depression (NID) group uses a multidisciplinary approach to develop new, primarily non-pharmacological, treatment methods for depressive disorders.
Klaus Martiny is founder and head of the NID-group, whose primary aim is to develop and test new interventions and treatments for depression. The NID group works within the areas of chronotherapeutics (light, sleep and zeitgebers), neurostimulation (t-VNS and T-PEMF), and environmental factors in the Built environment.
- Klaus Martiny, PhD, DMSc Clinical Associate Research Professor;
- Carlo Volf, MAA, PhD; (section leader for Built environment)
- Anne Sofie Aggestrup, MHS;
- Anne Præstegaard, research coordinator
- Philip Løventoft M.Sc.;
- Lasse Nørregaard M.Sc.;
- Kristin Evensen MSc student.
- Paul Michael Petersen, Professor, Technical University of Denmark Fotonik, Department of Photonics Engineering Carsten Dam-Hansen, Senior Scientist, Diode Lasers and LED Systems, Department of Photonics Engineering
- Claus Puggaard, Sales Director, Chromaviso ApS
- Torben Hansen, Innovation manager, Chromaviso ApS
- Janus Engstrøm B.SC Computer Science, Data Manager, Software Developer, Copenhagen Trial Unit
- Ema Erkocevic Petersen, M.Sc Biomedical Engineering and Informatics Data Manager - Copenhagen Trial Unit
- Janus Jakobsen, MD, Ph.D., Senior Consultant – Copenhagen Trial Unit
- Statens Byggeforskningsinstitut – Sbi